new station built at the beginning, the first work in addition to improve the site’s content, is the site of the promotion!! so what should be how to promote your website, website? Here and experience a few simple
website promotion is one of the most effective method is to use soft Wen promotion, we write soft for the purpose of promoting the corresponding user groups, different sites have different user groups, determine the user group, then the software writing according to their interests and needs. So as to establish the brand image of the website itself.
positioning is completed, is to find the appropriate counterpart of the release site, such as logs, blogs and other similar places, engage in soft text publishing activities. After that, if you can receive the user’s reply, that is, the user experience success, then you can say that your promotion corresponding success.
for the specific steps and methods of soft promotion, we estimate by browsing in the online reading, but also get to know it! This is no more ado.
this article mainly want to share with you, how to write the original soft text to increase the originality of the site, readability, so that your web site more effective promotion.
"soft", as the name suggests, is a "soft" word, it reflects to the readers a leisurely, relaxed, easy to digest, easy to be accepted and approved by the original feeling, also is the author’s own thinking, experience and perception of the author’s own things cast. Soft paper is not to write original articles you write false, to promote themselves, a good propaganda effect is often greater than the original 10, 20 or even 30 articles collected works; however, publicity is not equal to cheating, master of this degree, you use the original promotional website, will multiplier.
throughout a site of good and bad, poor quality and the most intuitive is to look at the site, if your site is above 95% (the remaining 5% of the collected image ads etc.) so you basically no promotion is necessary, if you can not see the past so, you think your users will love, will be recognized? In this way, the characteristic of the website promotion has not yet started, was nipped in the bud. Originality is the core of website promotion. Indeed, the webmaster promotion purpose is the same, but everyone’s experience is different, if can put their feelings to the top of the keyboard and display, I believe it will attract tens of thousands of users to pay attention to your website, your natural objective will be as easy as blowing off dust reached.
so, some owners will say, see the article can be accepted, mention something to write on the pain, I could not find inspiration, don’t start to do? I don’t think the main reason is the mentality of the original and sensitive question: do stand to write something from the heart, is also the first to write to the heart to feel, to experience. Also, you have a keen sense of smell about the surroundings, and you can catch it accurately